Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Rogue Symmetry book update

Thank you for your interest in buying my first Rogue Symmetry book, Dorks, Dandruff, and Jellybeans!

You can buy it through Amazon right HERE.

You can buy it through Createspace right HERE!

Or, better yet, you can buy it from me, autographed, for $10 (Plus $2 for S/H)! Email me at roguesymmetry@yahoo.com and I will send you my mailing address for you to send cash/check or my Paypal account info and we can go that way.

I started Rogue Symmetry in June of 2011. This book highlights seventy-six of my personal favorites, in full color, from that year. It is a very quick read, hence the low price, but I am sure you will get a kick out of it.

I am currently working on my second book, Knocking on Wood, which highlights my favorites from 2012. This book will be much larger and not quite as cheap. I will keep you updated on that as I progress.


**Everyone who buys this book autographed will be entered in a random drawing to win a free copy of the next Rogue Symmetry book, Knocking On Wood!!**

1 comment: