Friday, February 21, 2014

From Police Dispatch to Fire Dispatch

As some of you know, up until Jan 5th of this year, I was a dispatcher for the police department. I then went to fire dispatch and have been in training ever since. I actually just passed my final, so I am official, but my trainer requested that I include a training related cartoon with my final paper. This is what I came up with:

police dispatch dispatcher fire department public safety telecommunicator rogue symmetry derrick wood


Not sure if it will be funny if you're not in this field, but we all got a kick of it here at work!

5 comments:

  1. So they just changed the sign on the interrogation room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that was what I actually worked on for the last six weeks. I kept misspelling it.

      Delete
    2. Snerk.... shoulda sent it to one of your awesome proof readers.

      Delete
    3. I am fairly certain that would violate the restraining order they took out on me.

      Delete
  2. This is funny! Congrats on your position change, Derrick.

    ReplyDelete