Tuesday, October 15, 2013

17th Radish #1

Recently, I have been having bizarre ideas find their way into my cartooning notebook. They are a bit random (and often not really humorous), but nonetheless, something drives me to take them from the notebook and actually draw them out.

They certainly aren't Rogue Symmetry material, so I decided to draw them under the name, 17th Radish (big props to you if you know this reference!). So, here is the first one. I don't quite know why I was compelled to draw it. I don't even know what it means! Maybe it is the beginning of a new stage in my drawing? Or maybe I'm just losing my mind. Either way, I'm enjoying the ride!


2 comments:

  1. Judging by the amount and content of the commentary @gocomics, there are quite of few others enjoying the trip, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just humbled by the amount of folks who make it a point to see what I have drawn every day that I post on GoComics. I get a complete kick out of the comments and knowing that I am making people happier, even just for three seconds, brings me joy that is only surpassed by watching my children being born and seeing my wife in her wedding gown for the first time. I hope to get more and more eyes the toons that fall out of my head. Thanks, Plods.

      Delete