Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Some Childhood Sketches

Here are a few drawings that I did in elementary school. The Ninja Turtles were huge (Of course, I think they are again these days, though the new ones look really lame) and Garfield were the only books that I would read.

Actually, these drawings look as bad as Rogue Symmetry did when I started it some twenty-two years later!

                                                               Michaelangelo:






The Arbuckle Gang:







                                                                         Odie:




2 comments:

  1. Well, you still draw like an autistic 12-year old child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for letting me know that. I disagree with you. An autistic 12-year-old would out draw me any day. See, ya can't insult me about things that I openly insult myself on, Cory.

      Delete